Berks County Green Phase
- Shared carts are now allowed (2 per cart) Additional fee for single cart riders
- Only Credit or Debit is to be used for payment, no cash will be accepted
- Must have a tee time, we will not be accepting any "walk-ins"
- Please avoid gathering in groups
- Appropriate social distancing of 6 feet will be strictly abided by
- Players must wear a mask upon entering the building or when interacting with a member of our staff
- Be prepared to be ready to play 10 minutes before your tee time
- Players are required to handle their own bag from their car and throughout their round
- Carts will be sprayed and cleaned with disinfectant in-between rounds
- Upon completion of your round, carts will be taken to your car and then returned to the clubhouse
- Flagsticks to be left in cup and are not to be touched
- All moveable objetcs removed from course (rakes, ball washers, divoit mix, water coolers, etc.)
- Putting green limited to social distancing guidelines
Players should follow CDC guidelines and not play if they are showing any signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
**Guidelines to be revised as Government restrictions are modified**